EXCLUSIVE is not a typical digital marketing agency. We are much more… We are the place where human ingenuity meets marketing technology. Exclusive is a team of leaders, entrepreneurs, and learners with a depth of knowledge and endless creativity to make everything from Amazon advertising to Google Shopping, PPC, Social Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO efforts work harder, work smarter, and perform for our clients! Our team has been named to the INC 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States 10 times!
The Organic Search Coordinator will support the Senior Organic Search Specialists and their clients and help them achieve their SEO goals. This role reports to our SEO Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of organic search marketing initiatives, performing analysis, research, informing strategies, and assisting on the execution of recommendations for an array of ecommerce stores.
At Exclusive we believe that your work day should be equally challenging as it is fun. We foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our biggest win is our client’s success. If you are a creative, spirited, business-minded marketer with a passion for search engine optimization and search engine marketing we are the company for you!
- Execute strategies for ecommerce clients created by the Senior Organic Search Specialist
- Follow the SEO process/methodologies to create effective deliverables for each client
- Continually improve your understanding of SEO
- Pursue mastery in the tools and technology that we use in analysis and execution
- Produce and deliver accurate and timely monthly reports
- Work on independent projects or projects/tasks assigned at the discretion of the management needs
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- Google Analytics Certification (will be required within initial 90 days if the candidate does not hold current certification)
- Prior exposure to digital marketing/E-Commerce marketing preferred
- Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving
- Experience creating and presenting campaign reports
- High level of comfort with all aspects of internet marketing but must be passionate about SEO.
- Knowledge of HTML and HTTP
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines while keeping a professional demeanor
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive
- Autonomy – we hire intelligent people and give them the tools and training to succeed.
- Growth Opportunities- growing company with room to play a key role at a pivotal time of growth.
- PPO/HMO/HSA , Dental & Vision options
- Several weeks’ vacation, 12 core Holidays, Summer Fridays and separate sick time
- 401k with company match
- Gym Subsidy
- Company Paid Life Insurance
EXCLUSIVE. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.