Your impact on the world begins here. Evonik is the right place to make a difference. We are seeking innovative and solution oriented young professionals to join our International Professional Rotational Enrichment Program (IPREP). We offer recent graduates (BS & MS) the opportunity to gain hands-on experience at multiple sites in North America and abroad. While performing meaningful work and delivering projects there will be opportunities to network with professionals across the regions to launch your career with Evonik.
The focus is on functional areas of Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) with exposure to regional ESH, site-specific ESH and process safety. Possible work locations include, but are not limited to, Allentown, Pa.; Chester, Pa.; Deer Park, Texas; Lafayette, Ind.; Parsippany, N.J.; Piscataway, N.J.; Richmond, Va.
IPREP offers a rotational, experiential learning opportunity. It offers great potential to grow your professional, technical and leadership skills for an exciting long-lasting career with Evonik. Proactive engagement will provide plenty of opportunities to connect with peers and senior management throughout the organization and to build and grow your network.
The 24-month program is comprised of three rotations that span business lines, sites, countries and sometimes functions. Two rotations will be in North America and one rotation will be abroad. After completing the program, employees will transition into roles within the North America region. The target start date is July 2022.
Note about COVID-19: The program is designed to have an international component; however, COVID-19 and the associated public health concerns may continue to impact the ability to safely relocate employees to foreign countries. Evonik will always prioritize the safety and health of its employees.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
· Must earn an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field after July 2021 and before July 2022
· Relevant combination of coursework and experience
· Ability to relocate within North America and internationally
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Strong motivation and willingness to learn
· Adaptability to learn from experiences and adjust to new situations
· Ability to think critically and solve problems
· Authorization to work in the US without restriction or need for future sponsorship