1. Responsible for the design, simulation, and verification of RF circuits。
2. Work with the layout engineers in circuit designs.
3. Cooperate with application engineers, product engineers, and test engineers to put products into mass production.
4. Author design documentation.
1. Master’s degree or above, majoring in Microelectronics, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or other related disciplines.
2. Solid knowledge of microwave communication technology, RF circuit theory, and great analytical skills.
3. Circuit design experience in one or more of the following fields: VCO, LNA, PA, Mixer, etc.
4. A clear understanding of the IC design cycle and back-end Layout design cycle.
5. Ability to solve problems independently, good communication, and learning skills.