1. Responsible for the design, simulation, and verification of analog circuits.
2. Simulate the floorplan of layouts.
3. Work with the layout engineers in circuit designs.
4. Cooperate with application engineers, product engineers, and test engineers to put products into mass production.
5. Author design documentation.
1. Master’s degree or above, majoring in Microelectronics, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or other related disciplines.
2. Solid knowledge of analog circuit fundamentals.
3. Circuit design experience in one or more of the following fields: LDO, oscillator, IO, ESD, ADC, DAC, PLL, Filter.
4. Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Python, Matlab, or C.
5. Ability to solve problems independently, good communication and learning skills.