Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we’re part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are Powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best cloud-based projects, for the best customers?**
As a Solution Engineering Consultant, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of customer solutions. You are essential to developing deep, trusted relationships with clients at all levels, including executives, business owners and professionals translating technology capabilities into the appropriate business value. You will work with Equifax’s top clients as a technical consultant on client implementations. Also responsible for engaging in pre-sales activities to ensure proposed solutions are feasible and ensure Equifax capabilities fully and effectively leveraged. You will work in partnership with one or more scrum teams; including Development and QA resources.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinates the solution delivery of a system integration, product application, process redesign or technology upgrade. Maintains timelines of deliverables, coordinates resources and ensures compliance with all budgetary constraints.
- Provides application training, problem resolution, and second level support to new and existing clients.
- Interacts with clients to determine system specifications.
- Partners with senior members of the team to manage the ongoing contractual relationships and deliver professional services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
- Reviews IT requirements and business processes and implements customer-centric solutions by partnering directly with Product Owners and technical delivery teams.
- Responsible for consulting with clients and advising them how to integrate Equifax products and services to solve their business problems, as well as identifying and implementing improvements to the clients existing business processes.
- Develops a deep understanding of Equifax data, technologies, products and platforms.
Travel: 10% travel to various locations across the United States, is required.
- You’ve attained a Bachelor’s degree, or higher level education
- Strong academic SQL querying experience, with the ability to execute simple and complex queries to provide reports around customer data
- Passion for technology, and business opportunities that it presents, with the ability to comprehend both technical and business topics to recommend options and solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical aptitude for technology applications with a functional knowledge of hardware and software components/capabilities
Extra Points for Any of the Following
- Knowledge of the credit industry
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Agile/Scrum methodology education
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company and believes knowledge drives progress. We are there at life-defining moments when people are applying for college, interviewing for a new job, buying a home, purchasing a car, or even starting a small business. The products and insights we provide help people all across the world make better decisions, and we are proud of the role we play in peoples’ lives. We power the decisions that move people forward by helping people live their financial best. Won’t you join us?
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. And, if community involvement and social responsibility are important to you, join us and help create shared value in our global communities! Corporate Citizenship is an integral part of our company. We know through experience that community involvement will increase the quality of your career with us and simply makes the world a better place. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today. We’re looking for you!
Success Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
- Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
- Competitive pay for performance
- 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative working spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
- Room for you to do things your way
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
- And yes, we also have perks such as team activities, volunteer opportunities, awesome parties, great coffee and in some locations, ping pong tables and food trucks
- Not yet Cloud certified? We’ve got you covered with paid sponsorship, resources and training
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.