Since 2014, ArtStation has provided artists with an amazing platform to showcase their portfolio, find work and connect with opportunities.
Epic Games ArtStation team is looking for a creative UI/UX Design Intern located in Canada to join them in 2022. ArtStation is the leading showcase platform for games, film, media & entertainment artists covering illustration, concept art, matte painting, 3D game art and more. Every month millions of people use ArtStation and mobile apps from around the world to be inspired by amazing artwork by our community of artists. Our mission is to help artists succeed and to be a positive force in the media & entertainment industry.
In this talented team of veteran and emerging designers you’ll collaborate across teams, and contribute directly to the UI/UX for ArtStation! As a designer on this team, you’d be part of the discussions in helping shape ArtStation and it’s future.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Collaborate in a team of developers, product managers and designers to make UI/UX improvements
- Use data from various sources including A/B testing, analytics, heatmaps, qualitative interviews to inform and drive UI/UX decisions
- Conduct UX research with ArtStation users, absorbing their feedback and iterating on UI/UX design
- Use prototyping software to generate concepts via wireframes and mockups/designs
- Create new UI features using Figma
- Contribute to ArtStation Design System
- UI/UX portfolio demonstrating web design is required with application
- Knowledge of prototyping software, EG Figma/Sketch/Balsamiq
- Understanding of responsive web design, typography, iconography
- Knowledge of UX research and design processes
- Strong communication skills, open to feedback
- A highly collaborative team player and self-starter
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!