What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients’ quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You are a motivated, resourceful, and enthusiastic biologics-focused Analytical Development Scientist excited to be a key contributor the company at a critical stage in its growth trajectory. You will be trained and excel at developing, qualifying, and implementing analytical methods using state-of-the-art instrumentation, including but not limited to HPLC/UPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, CE and iCE. If you can perform these activities under the guidance of more senior level scientists, yet thrive in a collaborative setting, this role is for you! At Entrada, you will not be siloed, but rather expected to interact across different functional groups, including Discovery, Process Development, Pharmacology, Product Development, and CRO/CMOs. Your ability and desire to thrive in a nimble, fast-paced results-driven environment will set you up for success.
In this position you will own the analytical development needs for the identity, purity, and safety analysis of a variety of different therapeutic modalities, including biologics (antibodies and antibody modalities), peptides, glycans, oligonucleotides and conjugates thereof. This work will support early discovery, process development, and product characterization activities for the evaluation of drug substance, drug product, and stability samples.
- Perform analytical method development, optimization, and qualification projects under supervision while leaning on internal and external experts when needed
- Review and evaluate new methodologies/techniques to add to or improve laboratory capabilities and efficiencies.
- Maintain laboratory equipment by following appropriate calibration and maintenance activities
- Author and review standard test methods, reports, protocol writing, regulatory filings (IND, IMPD, etc.), patent applications, publications (including review for technical correctness and regulatory compliance)
- Communicate processes and findings in internal and external meetings because your work will be critical to the success of the entire company and our ability to treat devastating diseases
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity – We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity – We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity – We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration – We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity – We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- A Ph.D in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Molecular Biology or a related discipline with 0-4 years of relevant post-graduate biologics method development experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industries
- A strong background in the areas of analytical chemistry/biochemistry, with emphasis on experience and in-depth working knowledge of HPLC/UPLC, LC-MS, and LC-MS/MS is essential
- Specific experience with biologics (therapeutic antibodies, recombinant proteins, etc.) is required, while additional experience with Oligonucleotides is valuable
- Experience with purity (RP-HPLC, SEC-HPLC, AEX/CEX-HPLC), identity (LC-MS high resolution intact mass), aggregates (SEC-HPLC, SEC-MALS), charge variants (AEX/CEX/CIEF/iCIEF), sequencing (LC-MS/MS) techniques is ideal
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Works independently with minimal supervision and is highly collaborative with other groups
- Results driven in line with project and team objectives
- Ability to handle multiple high priority tasks in parallel to meet organizational goals
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you’ll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.