What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients’ quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
Come join a highly collaborative start-up, be recognized for your contributions, and work on critically important projects to advance our novel biologics-based pharmacotherapies for the treatment of rare genetic neuromuscular disorders and other diseases.
You will be a valued contributor to the Analytical Development team and across the company utilizing your experience in protein characterization, purification, and method development (HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, CE) to advance all molecules in our pipeline. Hopefully, you will be excited to support a wide variety of drug modalities including but not limited to monoclonal antibodies and other antibody modalities, peptides, glycans, oligonucleotides, and conjugates thereof.
This is a position where you can truly grow your technical toolbox while learning the ins and outs of the drug development process as you partner with Discovery, Process Development, Pharmacology, Product Development, and CRO/CMOs.
Drive the advancement of novel biologics by supporting early discovery, process development, and product characterization activities for the evaluation of drug substance, drug product, and stability samples.
- Plan and execute analytical method development, optimization, and qualification experiments including identity, purity, and safety analysis of a variety of different therapeutic modalities.
- Bring an innovative and efficient mindset to our chromatography and mass spectroscopy methods and techniques.
- Contribute to SOPs, reports, protocols, and regulatory documents, patent applications, and publications.
- Mentor Research Associates and students from across the company.
- Maintain laboratory equipment including calibration and standard maintenance activities.
- Present data and research findings at team meetings, review meetings, and external conferences and be acknowledged and appreciated for your contributions, effort, and passion.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity – We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity – We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity – We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration – We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity – We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- A Ph.D. in biochemistry, analytical chemistry, or a related discipline with 1-4 years of relevant biologics (therapeutic antibodies, recombinant proteins, etc.) characterization and method development experience (academic experience will be considered).
- A strong emphasis and in-depth working knowledge of LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, intact mass, peptide mapping, and posttranslational modifications is highly desirable.
- Specific biologics experience with purity (RP-HPLC, SEC-HPLC, AEX/CEX-HPLC), identity (LC-MS high resolution intact mass), aggregates (SEC-HPLC, SEC-MALS), charge variants (AEX/CEX/CIEF/iCIEF), sequencing (LC-MS/MS) techniques is ideal.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently while thriving in a collaborative environment.
- Desire to work on challenging projects that will elevate your technical skills and allow you to grow as a scientist and SME.
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you’ll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.