What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients’ quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You should be a highly motivated and collaborative Research Associate/Senior Research Associate for our analytical development group. The successful candidate will have a degree in chemistry or related field and be responsible for the analysis of oligonucleotides/peptides/ conjugates, routine equipment maintenance, writing procedures, documenting experiments and inventory management. The candidate will join interdisciplinary team of scientists aiming to develop innovative medicines for treating some of the most challenging diseases.
You should also enjoy a fast-paced environment and juggling competing priorities. You follow up and follow through, connecting problems with solutions efficiently. You work successfully in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the company.
In this role you will be responsible for the operation and routine maintenance of multiple instruments including HPLC, LCMS, MALDI-TOF MS, and UV-Vis. You will be overseeing these instruments for purification, characterization, and purity determination of prepared compounds. You will support the development of analytical methods of oligonucleotides, peptides, conjugates, and small molecules. Beyond these responsibilities, managing chemical inventory, ordering chemicals and supplies will be a key part of your role. You will be expected to interpret and present research data and findings in internal scientific meetings as well as prepare procedures and reports.
- Operation and routine maintenance of multiple instruments including HPLC, LCMS, MALDI-TOF MS, and UV-Vis
- Support the development analytical methods of oligonucleotides, peptides, conjugates, and small molecules
- Collect and review experimental results, interpret data, present and document study results, generate study reports
- Manage chemical inventory, order chemicals and supplies when needed
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity – We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity – We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity – We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration – We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity – We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Your BS/MS with industry or academic research experience will have you ready to perform at your best
- Previous experience with chromatography techniques: IEX-HPLC, RP-HPLC, and LCMS are preferred
- Any understanding or experience with oligonucleotide chemistry is highly desirable as well as the knowledge of analytical chemistry of oligonucleotides
- An understanding and knowledge of lab safety, organic chemistry reactions, and mechanisms is required
- To be effective on our team, you must have the ability to interact effectively in a multi-disciplinary, fast-paced research environment as well as the ability to multi‐task to meet research and development goals
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you’ll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.