What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients’ quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You should be versatile, self-motivated, and looking forward to rolling up your sleeves, as you’ll be a member of the product development team. You’ll thrive in our team by working closely with scientists to provide bioanalytical support to various modalities including oligonucleotides and proteins, to perform quantitative bioanalysis in complex biological matrices, and to actively participate in the process of exploring, investigating, and implementing innovative technologies to facilitate program progress. You’ll also get involved in the collaboration with CROs to support for pre-IND and IND enabling studies. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to scientific publications and regulatory submissions as needed.
You should also enjoy a fast-paced environment and juggling competing priorities. You follow up and follow through, connecting problems with solutions efficiently. You work successfully in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the company.
Work within the bioanalytical team to enable the full spectrum of EEV-derived modalities development from early discovery candidate selection to late-stage process development.
- Perform sample extraction and sample analysis using established LC-MS/MS methods to support PK, biodistribution and biomarker studies.
- Coordinate sample storage, inventory, data analysis and interpretation; present results in internal team meetings.
- Assist in bioanalytical assays development and qualification including LC-MS/MS, ELISA and enzymatic assays to support quantification/characterization of EEV-derived therapeutics in various biological matrices
- Record experiments and procedures in laboratory/electronic notebooks, execute assays with good documentation practices.
- Collaborate within and cross functional teams to facilitate program progress.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity – We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity – We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity – We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration – We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity – We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, biomedical engineering or related fields with experience in R&D laboratory.
- Demonstrated experience in standard analytical skills and data analysis.
- Experience with RP-H/UPLC and MS techniques for compound characterization and quantitation is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with biological sample (urine, plasma, tissue, etc.) handling and preparation.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Desire to work in an innovative and collaborative environment pursuing high reward science
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you’ll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.