Position: Sr. Program Manager / Consulting Manager
Location: Boston, MA Area
Employment Type: Full-Time Position Only, No Contract Hires
Direct Reports: Yes
Founded in 2002, Enterey brings a wide range of consulting expertise in partnering with our clients in the Life Sciences Industry to help them reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and focus on what they do best – delivering safer, more effective products and treatments for their patients. We show uncompromised commitment to excellence as we deliver high-quality, tangible solutions within our areas of expertise, in support of our primary goal of client satisfaction. All Enterey employees will have a direct impact on the growth of company value and share in the resulting rewards.
If you are an individual who is passionate about the business of life sciences and interested in being part of a growing organization, Enterey is the perfect place to build your career and a lasting foundation in the industry.
This role will be responsible for driving startup to operations readiness of a new manufacturing facility within a startup organization and help establish and own delivery of multiple, concurrent, and high-impact projects that support the Project Management Office (PMO). In addition to chartering, forming, leading, and managing teams throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, they will own Programs or Projects for the PMO. The preferred candidate will be customer-obsessed, contribute to learning throughout the organization, facilitate alignment, action, and decision with a variety of people, processes, and tools. This individual sees opportunities in challenges, a path forward where it has never been tried before, and whose experience reflects a focus on project agility, creative project management, and mastery in communication.
- Establish and lead cross-functional, high-performance program teams through effective planning and execution of projects.
- Responsible for all project management activities including scoping, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, and reporting as necessary to deliver program results in an efficient manner.
- Drive development and execution of complex, integrated plans in alignment with strategic vision and operationalization. A clear understanding of the critical path.
- Balance and deliver on multiple assigned program/project objectives. Demonstrate ability to recognize priority tasks and balance multiple changing priorities.
- Lead efficient, effective, and collaborative team meetings. Drive team member ownership and engagement and production of key meeting outputs that drive meaningful action and decision.
- Well-versed in risk management and able to develop and implement appropriate contingency and mitigation strategies.
- The main point of contact for project information. Drive and maintain a collaborative and solution-focused communication style. Skilled in analytics and data-driven decision-making and reporting.
- Experience with a wide variety of project management methodologies. Ability to match approach with people and project needs.
- Focus on continual improvement and knowledge management. Collaborating with PMO Leaders to evolve current state PM practices to best-in-class program management competencies across the company.
- 7-10 years of project management experience within the Life Sciences Industry
- Proficient understanding of the drug development/manufacturing process
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively connect with a variety of people
- Ability to work autonomously and with ambiguity
- Comfortable working at the interface of technology/life sciences and business (people, process, and tools integrative approach)
- Strong capability to work with an agile mentality
- Track record of success working with a variety of people across cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with advanced project management, collaboration, and reporting systems (e.g. MS Office Suite, MS Project, Smartsheet, Tableau) and aptitude for learning new tools or software products
- Minimum B.A/B.S. in business/technical/life sciences or related field
- MBA is a plus
- PMP is a plus
- Full-time employment with a growing company whose management is committed to job stability, and increasing personal and professional development
- Formal new hire orientation & training to position you for success
- Company-paid training and certification, as applicable
- Quarterly team-building activities
- Paid holidays
Full-time Employees Only
- Company-sponsored health insurance options: medical (PPO, HSA, HMO), dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability. (HSA & FSA available with company contribution)
- 401(k) plan with Profit Sharing
- 401(k) includes company contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Wellness reimbursement dollars provided monthly
- Variable Compensation program based on company and individual performance
- Remote work reimbursement
Qualified applications with a criminal history will be considered for employment.