Mission and Scope
For our Cloud and Digital team, we seek Hands-On Tech Support Engineer who can work on providing tech support for our Cloud and Mobile based product We are looking for a dynamic, experienced candidates to drive the technical support team to enhance customer experience. This will involve closely working with Cloud development team, Digital business team, and Customer service teams to investigate and resolve issues related to various software and cloud devices.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in hands-on technical support, debugging of software and devices, with exposure to software development. The candidate will need to have experience in working closely with customer service, cloud development team and other teams to resolve customer issues on priority. For lead role, The candidate will also be involved in handling the team which handles data solutions for analytics, and administration, investigations, and technical support of various Cloud software, including Enphase Store.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Transform the experience of customers with solutions to complex technical issues
- Independently handle the technical team handling production support of multiple cloud software
- Firmware upgrades to the field : Build, maintain scalable upgrade infrastructure, FW upgrades to the field
- Work with cross functional teams across the organization, and involve in technical investigations related to enterprise level integration of software components
- Investigate and work with customers and engineering teams to resolve third party API issues
- Involve in building highly optimized data queries for analytics
- Coordinate and utilize resources across multiple activities
- Lead and mentor project staff and team members
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with premier institute.
- 0-2 years of solid software development and support experience for cloud and mobile products.
- Experience in working with technical investigations to resolve customer issues on priority.
- Strong scripting skills (shell scripts, python, ruby)
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, web development, REST APIs, security, and performance
- Ability to work under stringent SLAs to meet commitments
- Good knowledge of SW development Life Cycle, experience with Jira, Confluence, and any source control system
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner across teams in the organization and also Senior leadership.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with in the activities
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems, conflicts.
- Ability to work with sense of urgency to address customer issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure or knowledge in IOT and Renewable Tech companies
- Familiar with working with any embedded or telecom or hardware product is desirable
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment