Mission and Scope
For our Cloud and Digital team, we seek Hands-On Mobile App Engineer who can work on designing & implementing high quality Cloud Based Mobile Apps (iOS/Swift or Android/Kotlin or ReactNative). Experienced candidates need to provide technical leadership/mentoring to a small team of talented developers in agile environment. Your ability to lead the architecture, design, and implementation of maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing Mobile Apps (iOS – Swift, Android – Kotlin, React Native, Hybrid Apps, Java microservices, React, AWS) is essential for success in this role.
Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, engineer, deploy, and deliver highly scalable mobile applications. Drive improvements in technical architecture, standards, and processes. Drive engineering excellence while managing/mentoring talented team of developers in agile environment. Work closely with product management and other stakeholders for system design and delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Strong experience with Agile project management aspects
- Good mobile app development experience in a combination of Native and Hybrid Mobile Apps is must for this role. Need to be well versed with iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin) or ReactNative.
- Good knowledge of mobile and web technologies including client and server.
- Good Exposure to TDD and BDD based development methodologies
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile applications and framework is a plus
- Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning is a plus.
- Good knowledge in version control and branching concepts (git, mercurial)
- Strong documentation, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong People management skills. Hands on experience with appraisal and promotion process.
- Prior experience with use of JIRA, Confluence and collaboration tools.
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with premier institute.
- 0-2 years of solid software development experience
- Experience working/managing in small team agile environment.
- Extensive knowledge of at least 1 cloud platform (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP)
- IOT Based product functionality knowledg
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, TDD or BDD methodologies
- Exposure or knowledge in Renewable Tech companies
- Familiar with working with any embedded or telecom or hardware product is desirable
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment