At Enphase, we think big. We’re on a mission to bring solar energy to the next level, one where it’s ready to meet the energy demands of an entire globe. As we work towards our vision for a solar-powered planet, we need visionary and talented recent graduates to join our Austin, Texas based team as Mechanical Design Engineers.
We are a values driven company and we are committed to innovation, quality and responsibility. If these are your values, too, you could be the next to join us on our quest for a more sustainable planet.
- Mechanical design of components and assemblies
- Producing detailed drawings
- Releasing part designs for high volume manufacturing
- Releasing and maintaining product documentation
- Creating and testing to mechanical design specifications
- Collaboration with industrial design firms, suppliers, and contract manufacturing
- Verify analysis results with real-life testing.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in or exposure to design including Injection Moulding, Sheet metal, and CNC Machining processes
- Experience with Solidworks, including surfacing tools.
- Possess excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and precision in your work.
What would make you stand out?
- Experience using tools such as Solidworks Simulation for FEA and/or thermal analysis.
- Experience verifying studies with real-life testing.
- Experience with consumer products
- Experience with Top-down modelling strategies such as Master Modelling
- Experience with Solidworks PDM