Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe – increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar and storage technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Work on new products development and variants through the product lifecycle
- Work with cross-functional teams of hardware, firmware, test automation and mechanical engineers
- Specify, design, verify and debug complex circuits and PCBs for our system products
- Design validation and optimization of products and sub-systems
- Assist product compliance engineers to achieve global certifications for our products
- Specify engineering requirements, create test plans and generate test reports
- B.S. and/or M.S. in electrical engineering or related field
- Knowledge of circuit schematic, PCB layout and simulation tools
- Practical experience of in-depth bench testing and debugging of hardware designs.
- Some experience using Python
- Experience with Analog and digital circuits
What would make you stand out?
- Power Electronics circuits
- Test automation
- Python programming
- Embedded software
- Power supply and inverter topologies
- Control theory