At Enphase, we think big. We are on a mission to bring solar energy to the next level, one where it is ready to meet the energy demands of an entire globe. As we work towards our vision for a solar-powered planet, we need visionary and talented recent graduates to join our team as Full Stack Software Developers.
We are seeking Full Stack Software Developers to work towards the happiness of our customers by making their user’s experience a charm. You will enhance our API, implement new customer-driven features, and deploy them in a timely manner. Also, you will work closely with the sales team to define the next components to develop, and you will work with management to grow that business above and beyond!
* Relocation to Montreal is preferred, but not required.
- Develop new features for the Nodejs powered backend and/or the React frontend of the leading design and CRM tool of the solar & roofing industry while providing architectural guidance.
- Create new services and maintain previous ones to support our growing product offerings.
- Create clean code that contributes to an architecture that promotes continuous progress.
- Perform risk assessment of code changes.
- Mentor junior/mid-junior members of the dev team.
- Work on the design of a newly launched product.
- You start with user stories, tests and mocks and end with well documented code
- Fully master REST concepts
- English spoken and written
- Team player!
Our Tech Stack
· React / Flux
· UI follows the Material Design Guidelines
· Nodejs (express)
· MySQL (sequelize)
· Redis for caching
· Mocha for tests
· Github / TravisCI for source management
· CircleCI / AWS for deployments
We are a values driven company and we are committed to innovation, quality and responsibility. If these are your values, too, you could be the next to join us on our quest for a more sustainable planet.