At Enphase, we think big. We are on a mission to bring solar energy to the next level, one where it is ready to meet the energy demands of an entire globe. As we work towards our vision for a solar-powered planet, we need visionary and talented recent graduates to join our team as Computer Vision Scientists.
We are looking for Computer Vision Scientists with initiative, who will help the AI research team bring our prototype to a level of performance where it can go into production. Our team is working on an audacious computer vision project. We work with 3D modeling, machine learning algorithms, 3D geometry, and data processing.
* Relocation to Montreal is preferred, but not required.
- Design and implement algorithms for our main pipeline based on unsupervised learning, 3D/2D/projective geometry, image processing, data fusion, deep learning.
- Build tools helping the team to build data sets faster, investigate the data, debug, visualize results.
- Collaborate with researchers of external labs we partner with.
- Participate in the planning of the tasks of each sprint, working in an Agile team.
- MSc with thesis or PhD in Artificial Intelligence with at least a minor in Physics OR
- MSc with thesis or PhD in relevant field of physics (2D/3D signal processing
- (imagery, depth imagery, multispectral, 3D point clouds), Energy engineering, Geographical Information Systems, Remote Sensing) with a minor in Artificial Intelligence or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of Python programming or closely related language (Matlab) with familiarity with the following libraries: numpy, scikit-learn, scikit-image, openCV
- Background in mathematics and geometry (basic algebra and trigonometry should
- be mastered)
- Autonomous, good communicator, results analysis skills, pragmatic, problem solving
- oriented person, fast learner, not afraid of challenges.
- Research oriented.
- English fluency
What will help you stand out
- Knowledge of Pytorch
- Knowledge of Postgres DB and SQL
- Knowledge of Docker, Flask
- Knowledge of Git
- French fluency
We are a values driven company and we are committed to innovation, quality and responsibility. If these are your values, too, you could be the next to join us on our quest for a more sustainable planet.