This is a critical and exciting time at Enigma. Our product is taking off, and we are doubling the size of our go-to-market team to keep pace and even accelerate this growth.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who will drive successful outcomes with Enigma’s key customer accounts. You will ensure that our customers are extracting the maximum value from our SMB data products and catalyze adoption with new customer accounts.
At Enigma, Customer Success (CS) plays a critical role in client achievement, revenue growth, and long-term product strategy. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with the Product and Sales teams to enable Enigma to meet the growing demand from existing and prospective customers. You will help identify ways Enigma can create value for some of the world’s preeminent companies and organizations and deliver products with successful customer outcomes.
This role blends consulting, business development, relationship management, and sales. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work to understand customer needs and guide them towards the right features to meet those needs. Similarly, you will learn customers’ internal workflows to help them integrate successfully with our data. You will act as the relationship owner with production customers (banks, lenders, insurance companies, fintechs, payments providers, etc.) and ensure that Enigma is delivering constant and unmatched value by solving some of their most pressing problems in underwriting, portfolio risk monitoring and prospect prioritization outcomes. You will cultivate long-term customer relationships and capitalize on upsell/cross sell opportunities with existing customer accounts.
As a Customer Success Manager, you embrace responsibility: the buck stops with you. You are technically-oriented, entrepreneurial, and have an intuition for business. You are adept at putting yourself in the shoes of the buyer and the end-user, and understand how to navigate a complex organization. You are extremely attentive to detail, a great listener, communicator, and teammate. You are high energy and take pride in your craft.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Own the ultimate success of their accounts and lead strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value
- Ensure that customers derive maximum benefit from our products
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key customer stakeholders and provide strategic and technical product support
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product and Go-To-Market teams to inform the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Scale and manage business processes to increase efficiency in operations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product managers, data scientists, engineers and the sales team to resolve any customer dissatisfaction and promote customer retention and loyalty
- Drive success of product pilots with prospective customers and liaise closely with Enigma’s Sales and Product teams to drive GTM conversations forward
- Identify and execute on upsell and cross sell opportunities with Enigma’s existing customers
- Interpret complex technical concepts for business leaders and guide customer stakeholders to effectively evaluate and implement Enigma products
- Thrive in working in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of professional experience and/or an advanced technical degree or an MBA
- 2+ years experience in client facing functions, ideally in a B2B company, such as Customer Success, Sales/BD or Management Consulting
- Experience managing business processes and product operations
- Familiarity with the world of enterprise software, data-as-a-service, or business intelligence tools
- Working experience with Python, SQL or Spark to extract, manipulate and analyze data in a business context
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer empathy, analytical rigor, and strategic thinking
Bonus points if you have:
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
- 2+ years of project management experience managing complex custom deliverables and onboarding workflows
- Prior experience with data products and/or strong understanding of machine learning concepts
At Enigma, we’re building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive. Our core values – generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive – guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with and support one another on a daily basis. We’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.