Jr. M365 Engineer
Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals with
the ability to problem solve and think critically. The ideal candidate for this role can triage issues, pinpoint areas of concentration and strategize on how to approach them for best results. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able
to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and must be able to take complex ideas and situations and break them into smaller components.
What you need for this position:
· Must have a bachelor’s degree; may accept an Associates depending on resume experience. BS- Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems/Information Technology, BS – Computer Systems Engineering, Network Engineering/Database Administration
· Years: 1+ years of enterprise lever working experience within a relevant IT field
Active Directory administration, DNS administration, DHCP
· Active Directory Sites and Services
· Active Directory Users and Computers
· Active Directory Domains and Trust
· Troubleshooting skills for clients and servers
· Outlook, Email, Messaging, PST, Public Folders, WINDOWS SERVER 2003, 2008,2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 10, Office Apps, Command Line
· Migrations, Disaster Recovery and Backup solution, Archiving, Enterprise Vault
· Knowledge of email Relays (Iron Ports and or Barracuda Spam Firewalls)
· Group Policies, TCP/IP, LDAP, SMTP, SAN/NAS, JBOD, RAID, Virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V)
· Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
Domain controllers, Active Directory configurations and deployments, Active Directory Sites, OSI Layer Model, DNS deployments and configurations, ADMT, Azure AD Connect, Federation, Experience with any Exchange version (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019) Office 365/ Microsoft 365 Administration, Messaging (Skype, Lync, Teams) Azure, IMAP, POP, Certificates, User Authentication, SSL, IIS, TLS, Web services, IIS, SCCM, Access and Identity Management, Intune, PowerShell, Azure Active Directory, Data Loss Prevention.
Additional criteria/ skills:
· Worked on other roles besides just in helpdesk like systems administration or others. (L1/L2 support roles)
· At least 2-3 years with enterprise experience relevant to the IT field.
· Server-level experience (not just laptop or desktop experience) – Infrastructure services
· Working knowledge of a server (windows server set up or configuration)
· Networking basics: Understanding of DNS, routing resolution, critical thinking and troubleshooting.
Benefits & Perks
· Full benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision
· Paid travel to and from the Atlanta HQ
· Paid Time Off
· 7-week training in Atlanta, GA prior to going on live projects.
· Full time W2 employee
· 401(k) savings plan
· Work with a variety of different clients
· Career Growth and advancement
Please check us out…
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/enhanceitcommunity/
• Website + testimonials – https://www.enhanceit.com/testimonials
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/enhanceitcommunity