EnergySage is the leading online marketplace for solar and other clean energy technologies. We strive to make the experience of going solar as easy as booking a flight online. We are looking for passionate, collaborative, authentic individuals to join our team in making renewable energy options more accessible to consumers.
Visit our About Us pages to learn more about our company and our team: energysage.com/about-us/company
About the Internship
EnergySage successfully deploys marketing strategies and tools (e.s., email and SMS campaigns, SEO, partnership channels) to reach and grow our consumer base. Collaborating across business functions, Marketing is the central hub for consumer communication, new product go-to-market-strategy, connecting our partners to consumers, and high performing SEO.
The Marketing Intern will play a key role in attracting and communicating with consumers, and ensuring that our audience is growing. You will support the Marketing Team on a number of initiatives within the team and across the business. A heavy emphasis will be placed on written communications.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and iterate on consumer-facing communications (e.g., email campaigns, SMS)
- Develop installer and manufacturer related communications (e.g., announcements, outbound conference support)
- Support marketing operations through content updates, backend CRM (i.e., Hubspot), etc.
- Support go-to-market (GTM) strategies across the business
What we look for:
- Undergraduate with at least one academic year completed in sales and marketing, business, or other related areas
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly organized
- Self-directed and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with using spreadsheets including Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
We are EnergySage.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job – but we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that the most successful teams actively and authentically engage individuals with varied experiences and skillsets.
EnergySage is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants from a broad range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.