The Digital Marketing/SEO Analyst optimizes existing website content and creates new website content to improve organic visibility. You will monitor key SEO metrics across the website and perform both keyword and competitive research.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about digital marketing, digital analytics, and content creation.
Learn more about our company and our team: www.energysage.com/about-us/company
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct keyword research using various SEO tools (like Ahrefs)
- Conduct technical site audits using various SEO tools
- Perform re-optimizations of existing content to increase SEO visibility
- Recommend keywords to target with net new content
- Contribute to net new written content across portions of the website
- Monitor competitor activity, perform competitive analysis and identify keyword gaps in our content
- Track important SEO metrics at both a high-level and granularly by content piece
- Update old website content
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and best practices
You will love this role if you:
- Are passionate about web analytics and data
- Have excellent written communication skills and love to write and edit a variety of content types
- Can interpret web analytics data and take action
- Can maintain highly visible internal metric reports, as well as find creative new ways to understand digital marketing metrics
- Enjoy writing and crafting messages
What we look for:
- Proven experience in and around digital marketing; SEO experience preferred but not required
- Experience in analytics tools like Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and HubSpot
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools (like Ahrefs or SEMrush)
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to tailor written messages to the audience
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus
- Previous experience in a similar role a plus
We are EnergySage.
As the leading online comparison-shopping marketplace for rooftop solar, energy storage, community solar, and financing, EnergySage is accelerating the adoption of clean energy by improving consumer access and affordability. Our user-friendly platform is built on the principle of consumer empowerment through unbiased information, transparency, and choice. As we grow and enter new markets, we seek team members who bring new perspectives, skills, and energy that will propel us to accomplish the challenging work we have ahead.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job- but we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that the most successful teams actively and authentically engage individuals with varied experiences and skillsets.
EnergySage is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants from a broad range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Consumer First: Our top priority is to serve and empower consumers through transparency, equitable access to information, and personalized interactions.
- Better Together: We recognize that we gain and give more through collaboration, partnership, and diversity of experience and perspective. We respect one another and are inspired by what we learn and achieve together.
- Integrity: We take personal ownership and pride in doing the right thing. Our consistency, competence, and high standards earn the reputation of “trusted advisors” with all of our stakeholders.
- Substantive Impact: We are committed to effecting and sustaining positive environmental, social, and market transformations through creativity, innovation, and persistence.
- Iterative Excellence: Our intellectual curiosity and bias toward action drive us to continuously learn, evaluate, iterate, and improve.