We are looking for a software developer. Our team is primarily a Microsoft shop with a cloud-based infrastructure hosted on AWS. We work with ASP.NET MVC 5, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server, React and React Native.
Our goal is useable, functional, and reliable service. We’re building products to help people, and helpful products should be easy to use. Our development team helps thousands of Texans every day (and we’re hoping to help more!)
Joining our team as a software developer, you’ll contribute to a growing solution of applications and tools. Your primary responsibilities will be to support and improve existing features, as well as develop new features, that improve our member and staff experience. Most of your work will be independent projects, sometimes collaborating with a small team.
If that sounds like something that might interest you, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll bring
- A desire to learn
- C# (or Java) experience
- Willingness to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and/or SQL-based relational database systems.
- ASP.NET MVC – Good to have.
What we’ll bring
- An array of projects that are exciting, fun to work on, and satisfying to deliver
- A team that will not only value your input but welcome it
- A quiet work environment with flexible hours.
- A computer that won’t slow you down, with the latest development tools on the market.
- Paid vacation, medical and dental health benefits, 401(k) with 5% match, paid parental leave and other insurance coverage
What we’ll do together
- Build a brand with a focus on service that helps tens of thousands of people