Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together bold entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance clean energy innovation. EIP has over $2 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth, and credit.
Energy Impact Partners LP is seeking an Analyst to work on the Investor Relations team reporting to the Senior Vice President responsible for strategic accounts at EIP. EIP has cultivated a unique ecosystem of strategic investors, and this role is focused on ensuring an incredible experience for those partners through high-quality events, collateral, and communications.
This role is based in New York, New York and is remote until at least January 2022.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Task and project management for our investor engagement events, calls, and briefings including the events calendar, communications queue, and contact lists
- Build and maintain our LP email lists, automation and analytics
- Manage our LP Portal including internal business processes and external liaison with developers for improvements
- Create and maintain content for strategic partners including our orientation materials and LP presentations
- Manage internal datasets and CRM including some data entry – ultimately with the aim of being able to perform analysis, offer insights and developing powerful visual presentations of our data
- Develop a deep well of knowledge about our strategic partners based on internal and proprietary sources, and make our internal teams more informed by developing summaries of LP news, earnings calls, and industry reviews for internal distribution
- Coordinate with internal teams to perform due diligence on ad hoc LP requests
- Continually identify and implement process improvements to deliver value to our investors and internal teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Familiarity with energy and/or utilities a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree at a top academic institution required. Operations research, data analyst, or business analyst background preferred.
- Ability to effectively bridge the need to manage external relationships with highly analytic internal software development and operational requirements
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and hyper-organized
- Team player, passion for learning, intellectual curiosity and humility
- The ability to work independently, effectively multi-task, manage deadlines, and learn quickly
- Familiarity with Sanity.io, Affinity, and Box is a plus