A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. As a GOglobal Trainee you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan within our Life Science business, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. You will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
Spend 24 months completing three rotations exploring within Life Science’s Process Solutions Services R&D division and adjacent organizations. Work on projects that move at a high speed and produce tangible results.
Start of the Program: June 2022
Who you are:
- Undergraduate OR Graduate OR PhD in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, or other Natural Science Discipline
- Outstanding academic performance
- Knowledge in Assay development along with affinity for biosafety testing and processes, lab automation and a genuine interest to see product/services moving through operations to commercial usage
- International experience or exposure to global organization
- Practical experience via internships within R&D
- High motivation and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual or additional language skills