A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. As a GoGlobal Trainee you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. You will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
In the course of a 24-month individual rotation plan within our Life Science Research Commercial organization, you get to know the multiple aspects of strategy, marketing design and realization, business cases and organizational development (e.g. Finance, Strategic Initiatives and Projects).
After a first assignment at your home base in the USA, you will be going international to one of our subsidiaries. In the third assignment, you will get the chance to broaden your perspective and experience a different functional scope or business area.
Start of the Program: June 2022
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Business Analytics, Finance or Business Administration or Natural Science OR MBA OR Master’s Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Business Analytics, Finance or Natuarl Science OR PhD in Business, Science
- Outstanding academic performance
- International experience or exposure to global working environment
- Practical experience via internships, preferably within M&A, Consulting or related fields
- High motivation and passion to discover answers to all kinds of difficult questions
- Bilingual or additional language skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!