ELUTIONS is a premier global provider of Operational Business Intelligence Solutions that significantly improve business processes surrounding energy efficiency, critical asset performance and workforce productivity. As the top leader in our industry, world-wide, we are constantly on the lookout for go-getters, people who aren’t afraid to work hard, but have fun at the same time. Those who join our team aren’t just bright but are willing to develop and hone their skills every day, all while making a significant difference in the world. The Engineering Team is seeking a motivated, hard-working Intelligent Enterprise Solutions Engineer with the ability to integrate energy conservation strategies into real world applications (commissioning data analytics and implementation).
* Entry Level Candidates are Encouraged to Apply! *
- Master’s degree/Bachelor’s degree in either Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Engineering disciplines
- Machine Learning and Analytical tools (highly preferred) – Python, pandas, matplotlib, tableau, PowerBI or other similar tools.
- Conduct research, data analytics, and prepare reports
- Understand and use big data concepts to provide Cost Savings to our clients
- Be able to apply anomaly detection algorithms, identify data patterns and apply energy optimization methods using software tools/functions
- Field travel to perform site surveys and Elutions equipment installation/commissioning.
- Understand implementation and integration with technical hardware and software solutions
- Have effective interpersonal skills, organization/prioritization and administrative skills to manage client accounts and delivery
- Interface effectively with customers, other departments and managers to resolve customer problems
- Conduct and support training sessions with members, inside and outside of the organization
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Good communication skills, especially with teams in other locations
- Deep Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical Systems (Process Industry experience if applicable)
- Plans and organizes well
- Creative problem solver
- Initiates action
- Quick-learning, Flexible and adaptable
- Highly motivated
In return, Elutions provides:
- Flexible, family-friendly schedules
- Ability to work alongside the best and the brightest
- A generous time-off policy
- Partial employer-paid benefits for you and your family.
- A fun, creative, and pet-friendly work environment.