About Ek Kadam Aur Foundation:
The Ek Kadam Aur Foundation for Education and Health is a nonprofit charitable public
organization registered in the US since 2015 and India since 2017. The Foundation is
tax-exempt in the US under 501(c)(3) and India under 80-G.
Ek Kadam Aur ardently aims to impact and harness the innate power of children,
especially from families with underprivileged backgrounds. We help procure
opportunities that enable them to reach their full potential through our programs in
education, health, and rural resurgence. To know more about our programs and
activities, kindly visit our website ekkadamaur.org
About our Corporate Social Responsibility and Outreach Activities:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Outreach Department of Ek Kadam Aur
Foundation offers an enthralling opportunity to the individuals interested in
comprehending the CSR activities of non-governmental organizations.
The CSR department’s main motive is to bring in synergic partnerships with corporate
foundations and individual stakeholders to ensure sustainable impact on the lives of the
underserved sections of the society. It focuses on United Nation’s Sustainable
Development Goals. The department would be engaging consistently in activities
which involve understanding the compendious framework of fundraising, proposal
formation, grant writing and presentation, corporate strategizing, and marketing which
the foundation aims to do for the goal.
Role: Summer Intern 2022, Public Service through Tech-based CSR, and Fundraising
Number of Internships Available: 2
Tasks & Responsibilities:
● Create an ONLINE Fundraising campaign for Ek Kadam Aur and publish it on
social media and fundraising platforms
● Help develop the CSR organization’s identify and implement new sustainability
● Research industry best practices and report CSR Headlines communication
through scanning newswires (social media, publications, press releases) for
● Brainstorming innovative online fundraising strategies in College Campuses
● Actively studying the programs’ activities to understand the monetary
● Function through tech-driven data analysis of fundraising projects.
● Proposal presentation and formation for CSR collaborations.
● Empathy for public service
● Creativity and a can-do attitude
● Strong organization and time management skills
● Comprehending corporate social responsibility
● Polished communication skills
● Data-friendly and technologically sound habits
- Devising a structured roadmap for CSR strategy.
- Create a corporate outreach template for the organization
- Developing means to adopt known fundraising strategies tailored to Ek Kadam
- Research on fundraisers, corporate and outreach activities
- Learn the art of social work and sustainable projects through Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Learn the inner workings of a non-profit organization
- Understand how technology can improve the lives of underserved communities
- Gain experience at unique social entrepreneurship that has a global impact
- Become cooperative in team environments
- Use technology to actively reach out and help those in need
Email your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Satish C Tripathi, PhD, MPH, Founder & Director, Ek Kadam Aur
For questions, please contact: email@example.com