Reporting directly to the Manufactuing Manager, your primary role will be the assamble parts that include computer parts, robotic parts , perform QC, calibration, where appropriate reviewing opportunities for simplification of tasks for improved effectiveness.
- Work closely with external suppliers and manufacturers, supporting the development, fabrication and build of prototypes
- Ability to bring the product design and product component together in an assembly process
- Develop and document assembly processes, spare parts lists, QC and preventative maintenance plan.
- Prepare equipment and systems specifications.
- Work with team to formulate the process steps
- Define the process steps and sequence of operations, material handling and process control needs