Cultural Care Au Pair, Program Education Team
Who are we?
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated by the Department of State and our dedicated staff work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role:
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives each day and help open the world through education and cultural exchange? Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking an influential and determined Program Education Consultant to work with potential host families to educate them about their childcare options and how Cultural Care Au Pair can help to solve their childcare needs. This role is a great entry into the world of Cultural Care and offers exciting potential for career advancement for the right candidate. It is designed as a launching point for individuals seeking to learn more sales/communication skills and gain developmental coaching.
As a Program Education Consultant, you will play a critical role in customer acquisition strategies. You will gain a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle, regional and marketing trends, and become an expert in expectation setting. You will work closely with your team to hit monthly goals based on evaluating suitability of potential host families in coordination with government regulations. Acting as a hub for product knowledge while simultaneously leveraging a consultative sales approach, you will drive business results for all new leads. You must be self-motivated, adept at multi-tasking, and quick to identify opportunities to win people over, inspire our customers, and hold them accountable to move to the next step in their journey.
Some things about you:
- You are dynamic, coachable, and solutions-oriented—you seek out ways to improve efficiency!
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- You pride yourself on providing a high level of customer service
- Highly motivated in hitting individual and team goals with a team-based mentality—your attitude and passion motivates others!
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- High capacity to manage daily phone calls, texts, online chats and email volume
- You are fearless, embody a student mentality, and not afraid of developmental feedback to learn and grow to get you to the next step in your career!
- You are innovative and imaginative—when you hear ‘no,’ you use it as motivation to try something new and tackle new obstacles
- Ability to work a minimum of one Saturday per/month (overtime compensation included)
Why You’ll Love Working Here: Perks & Benefits
You’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide fitness opportunities and employee-run social groups (including our “EF-inity” groups: Black@EF, LGBTQ+@EF, LatinX+@EF, API@EF, Jewish@EF, Indigenous@EF and Parents@EF. In addition, you can expect:
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two!)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life and disability insurance
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local and national venues and businesses
Opportunity Employment Statement:
Cultural Care Au Pair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, parental status, Veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with everything we believe in and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate the laws and regulations in the locations in which we operate. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.