The Intern will be part of the investment team of an entrepreneurial and sector-focused private equity firm with a long investment heritage. The Intern will support the investment team in the investment process and work on the sourcing of investment opportunities, their analysis, as well as deal execution.
The candidate must be self-sufficient and internally motivated. The responsibilities include:
- Industry and company research to identify attractive investment opportunities.
- Valuation and modeling of potential investment opportunities.
- Prepare investment committee memorandum and other presentation materials.
- Support due diligence and closing processes.
- 2 to 3 years of investment banking, consulting or private equity experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with exceptional academic performance
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please direct your interest and any inquiries to email@example.com