At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively
Echo is looking for motivated, self-starters who are eager to learn and advance in an ever growing industry & EARN UNCAPPED COMMISSION! As a Carrier Development Associate, you are on the sourcing side of the brokerage, establishing relationships to provide cost-effective logistics solutions for Echo’s customers. You will develop strong negotiation and interpersonal skills. As you advance your sales skillset, there will be opportunity to take your career to the next level!
- Develop, establish and maintain relationships with carriers in the truckload marketplace
- Identify, source and procure new carriers relationships
- Establish internal relationships within Echo to expand your book of business
- Manage carrier network to ensure accurate levels of service
- Utilize data driven resources to make informed buying decisions
- Navigate Echo’s proprietary software to manage daily operational load management tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Driven and competitive nature
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Quick learner with ability to multi-task
- Money motivated
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate, empower and influence others
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting
5-week paid Training Program
We are committed to invest in our employee’s professional development and career growth with an industry leading training program! It is our mission to give you the tools and resources needed to succeed. Carrier Development Associates will complete classroom training, an apprenticeship program and an in-house continuous education program.