At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo is seeking an innovative Account Executive to manage relationships with our key accounts and proactively offer solutions based on shipping patterns and needs.
Our Managed Transportation department is laser-focused on providing excellent customer service to our contracted accounts. As an Account Executive, you will play an integral part in maintaining and growing positive client relationships by coordinating daily shipment requests through phone and email, confidently solving any issues that arise and proactively communicating issues or discrepancies. You will develop a profound understanding of both the fluctuating shipping market and how to navigate Echo’s unique technology.Responsibilities:
Partnering within teams and across departments, Account Executives serve as the main point of contact for managing the shipping process for our clients, including ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of billing and proactively notifying the client of any changes.
- Manage existing key account relationships and offer solutions based on shipping patterns and needs
- Confidently problem solve any issues, such as a missed pick up, late delivery, damaged freight or incorrect billing
- Proactively communicate any issues to the client
- Coordinate all daily shipments through phone, email and Echo’s client-facing web portal
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing while proactively notifying client of any changes
- Gain competency with Echo’s technology and educate clients on the benefits of leveraging it
- Partner with other departments across Echo to track shipments, resolve any discrepancies and file claims completely and correctly in a timely manner
- BA/BS Degree with high GPA
- One to three years of customer service experience in a business services environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Superior business acumen
- Knowledgeable on relevant modes of transportation
- Team player mentality
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities