About the company:
Dynocardia is addressing a 100-year-old challenge and an unmet need for accurate and continuous non-invasive blood pressure (cNIBP). ViTrack™ is the first cuff-less, wrist-wearable technology to offer accurate beat-to-beat measurement of BP with the accuracy of intra-arterial lines. Powered by a proprietary method to measure BP, ViTrack also provides continuous and accurate measures of heart rate, respiratory rate, and other cardio-hemodynamic parameters.
Dynocardia was founded by a team of engineers and physicians at MIT and Tufts Medical School, who had developed the technology with support from NIH. Dynocardia is laying the groundwork for entry into the hospital critical care market segment. As a part of this effort, the company is deploying the technology in various hospital care settings to collect clinical data.
Please follow the link to learn more about the product: https://www.dynocardia.care/
The Company is hiring a Data Scientist who will be responsible for:
- Efficiently store, process, and analyze large clinical data sets
- Data engineering to ensure the data set is complete, clean, and annotated
- Develop data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Develop best practices and implement solutions for data visualization.
- Applying best security practices when storing and processing data
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in the areas of Statistics, Biostatistics, Computational Mathematics, or another quantitative field is highly desired
- Experience visualizing and presenting data to stakeholders
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer tools/languages such as Sas, R, or Matlab.
- Hands on in Descriptive/Predictive/Prescriptive Analytical techniques.
- Experience creating and using data mining, machine learning algorithms and statistics such as random forest, regression, simulation, modelling, clustering, decision trees, etc.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience with programming languages such as Matlab, and C++
- Clinical or medical background is a huge plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and managing large datasets in a structured database like SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience implementing and managing solutions on the cloud. AWS experience is a plus
Contact: Gokul Rajamanickam, Program Manager