The Executive Assistant will report to the President of the Firm. They will have excellent technical and communication skills, be organized, and possess a great work ethic. The ideal candidate will have a Liberal Arts degree, be inquisitive, command excellent written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling, writing and journaling, and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Other responsibilities include correspondence, research, presentation materials, and marketing while supporting the planning efforts of the Firm.
Your Role at DSK:
· Manage the President’s correspondence, including calendar, email, telephone, agendas, and confidential material
· Administers, writes, and edits a range of communication correspondence on behalf of the President including but not limited to, proposals, talking points, and memos.
· Provides effective communication keeping the President informed of time sensitive correspondence and scheduled events, prioritizing tasks and addressing issues on confidential and sensitive material
· Assists in researching and arranging travel related reservations
· Attends and schedules meetings, providing locations, invitations, and technology needs
· Attends and participates in client meetings
· Presents ideas and materials to various client groups, staff, and community
· Assists in research for firm initiatives and academia
· Prioritize tasks while problem solving and utilizing strong decision-making capabilities
Staff reception area when needed