WHO WE ARE
A boutique architectural firm with a luxury focus, Drewett Works specializes in the upper end of both residential and end-user commercial building projects. With a detail-focused team and extensive exposure to the use of high-end finishes, they are eager to spread their creative boundaries on every project.
DW designed Seven Desert Mountain, the newest clubhouse located at the prestigious Desert Mountain Golf Club, received multiple awards and a selection by Golf, Inc. magazine as one of the best new golf clubhouses in the US. Residential projects have received accolades such as “Room of the Year (2019, 2020) and Home of the Year (2018, 2020) at the Best in American Living Awards.
Drewett Works projects have been featured in The Robb Report, Phoenix Home & Garden, Luxe Interiors + Design, Modern Luxury Scottsdale, AZ Foothills, Western Interiors, Trad Home, Western Art & Architecture, AZ Golf Insider, and Golf Inc. Current firm projects span the US from Florida to California as well as Loreto and Los Cabos, Mexico.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Drewett Works is looking for a madly creative Architect/Designer with unbridled design courage, 5-10 years of experience, a problem solver who devours a challenge and subscribes to lifelong learning. The core accountability of this role is to design architectural deliverables for our world-class projects.
This position is not for those interested in working in an isolated environment with a limited set of specialized skills. This position is for those who already have great talent and want to elevate their skills by collaborating with a rockstar team and contributing to the expansion of an office.
- Produce specific design deliverables
- Visually communicate design through drawings, diagrams, and details with expertise and precision
- Create schematic designs via Revit modeling
- Create digitally rendered media for both presentation and marketing
- Finalize schematic design and handoff to one of our talented teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Professional Degree (B. Arch or M. Arch)
- Minimum of 5 years experience, luxury residential experience a plus
- Deep working knowledge of Revit
- Fluent in 3D modeling and Adobe Suite
- Fluency using Lumion a plus
- Strong sense of urgency for meeting deadlines
- Ability to produce high-quality renderings
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Work in teams with project managers, team leaders, and others
- Possess and maintain exceptional work ethic, strong leadership, and self-motivation
- Uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others
- PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail,
- web-enabled applications, and database software
- A professional appearance and engaging manner with clients
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision benefits, option for dependent coverage
- Flexible Savings Account option
- SIMPLE IRA option with matching up to 3% of salary
- Seven holidays annually + office closed between Christmas – New Year’s Day
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND PORTFOLIO TO: