Would you enjoy the challenge of designing integrated circuits for extreme environments and unique applications – from outer space to inside the human body? The Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Group at Draper develops analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more. We regularly engage with other engineers and scientists from all of Draper’s divisions in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment.
This position does have the ability to be remote.
- BS with 4+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- MS with 2+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O, or RFICs
- Cadence Virtuoso
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
- Experience with low energy per bit radio architectures
- Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
- Experience with radiation-hardened electronics
Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
** Draper has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all Draper employees. This will be a condition of employment to work at Draper.