we hire people inspired by a good challenge, who believe that the uphill climb is worth the view. we want to lead american cider.
we are motivated by the road ahead as the market continues to grow and becomes more competitive. we’re using the resources at hand, seizing every opportunity we get, and taking our unfiltered approach to the top.
the customer business development intern is responsible for helping to support the home base team and marketing team by maintaining administrative work at the cider house, managing inventory and assisting with the ordering of POS.
- manage cider house administrative work
- fulfill package requests to all markets
- organize and manage inventory of sales materials
- answer email@example.com emails
- trade marketing
- assisting the Trade Marketing Coordinator with procurement and execution of our main Trade Programming Campaigns
- trade ride alongs with the Trade Marketing Coordinator to visit our top accounts
- this position begins in October and is capped at 15 hours per week, occasional weekend work required
- must be 21+
- valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- track record of providing excellent customer service
- excellent organization skills
- superior communication with cross functional teams
- reliable with great time management skills
nice to haves
- experience working with g suite
- experience working with data, excel, or google sheets
- chance to work with an awesome, vibrant group of people that love what they do
- cider stipend (LOTS of cider…how big is your fridge?)
- $15 per hour + $0.575 per mile
please apply on this website & include a characterful cover letter explaining why this post speaks to you. drop the formal stuff and give it to us straight – why you?
we like to hire the way we like our cider; unfiltered. with the understanding that we can learn and grow from each other’s differences, we are proud to hire regardless of gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or anything else that makes us who we are.