The Global Client Group (GCG) is Dimensional’s distribution arm, comprised of sales channels that target a diverse client set. By putting the client first, we strive to transform the way the world invests, and our solutions are testament to the value provided to our clients. Specifically, the GCG’s goal is to develop deep, enduring business relationships with financial advisors, institutions, and consultants to provide insights and tools that can help them deliver a better financial experience. The GCG is responsible for developing new business relationships as well as managing current relationships with our global clients. We take the time to understand clients’ evolving needs, identifying where we can add value and collaborating to provide a better investment experience.
Dimensional is seeking undergraduate or graduate level students actively pursuing a degree to join our 2022 summer internship program. Over the course of a 10-week program interns will play an integral part in the day-to-day support provided to our clients. The internship will provide the opportunity to learn how Dimensional takes principles developed by academic research and applies them to the real world of investing. Interns will work on various presentation and analytical projects and present results to the team at the end of their internship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2; pursuing an undergraduate or specialized masters degree with an expected graduation date of December 2022 – June 2023
- Interest in financial markets and passionate about investing
- Excellent quantitative problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) with the ability to learn programs as needed
- An understanding and appreciation of Dimensional’s investment process, philosophy, and business strategy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during COVID-19, the majority of Dimensional’s employees are currently working remotely. Firm leadership evaluates the situation on an ongoing basis as to when employees could return to our corporate offices.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.