ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking talented people to join us as a Management Consultant in Plantation, FL (Miami/Fort Lauderdale area). Your work involves working in teams on a variety of important projects including, but not limited to, developing new strategies and concepts, defining innovative business models, helping turn around unprofitable businesses, and optimizing existing structures.
WHAT YOU GET
• Early responsibility within projects and beyond them
Own, plan, and drive the workstream forward from the outset. More than this, you are encouraged to regularly interact with senior and executive level management, act as an expert on specialized topics, and build relationships with clients.
• A chance to build our business while you build yourself
Accelerate up a steep learning curve. You will benefit from professional feedback on-the-job, specialist training designed around your unique potential, and access to the latest methodologies and tools. We offer a career track including a pre-defined path from Associate Consultant to Partner, quarterly formal performance reviews, and a culture of open feedback. Looking ahead, we offer many opportunities for a post-consulting job in the network of Deutsche Post DHL Group due to our commitment to being the talent development pool for the Group.
• International exposure and travel
Deutsche Post DHL Group is present in 220 countries and territories. You will encounter a wide diversity of clients and colleagues, and may well experience international and domestic travel out of one of our four global offices as part of a project or office exchange.
• A career and a life
While there is some domestic and international travel – many of our projects are based in our home office. Your home life is important, and we make sure you are able to do the things that matter to you outside of work. There is a chance to participate in our sabbatical program and take time-off for studies, family leave, or personal interests.
• A diverse and open environment
Our highly collaborative team is built on mutual respect and support. This open-minded approach enables knowledge-sharing and the rapid integration of team members. Our strong focus on team diversity has created a global team with diverse academic and professional experiences. Apart from work, you will have the chance to connect with your team members at informal events, such as offsites, holiday parties, etc.
• A variety of challenging topics
We offer a large breadth of exposure to projects not only in logistics but also across all functional areas such as finance, marketing, operations, human resources, customer service, and IT as well as exposure to different industries such as life sciences, energy, technology, consumer, retail, engineering and manufacturing, and automotive. In addition to internal topics for DPDHL, we provide logistics consulting services to customers of DPDHL.
We sponsor visa’s for applicants that are already in the US and eligible for it Please bear in mind that your application will only be considered complete after we receive:
• Cover Letter
• Resume/CV (including GPA)
• GMAT score (mandatory for MBA graduate)
• GRE score (mandatory for Master graduate)
• Bachelor, Master, or MBA degree
• High degree of intellectual curiosity and strong academic performance:
– Strong GPA (normally 3.5+)
– GMAT > 90 percentile (700+) for MBA candidates
– GRE > 90 percentile (166+) for Master candidates
– Strong analytical course scores (e.g., math, science, statistics, etc.)
• At least 3 months of international experience/exposure (academic and/or professional) is a plus
• At least 3 months relevant practical experience (e.g., consulting or strategy)
• In addition to English, Spanish and Portuguese are a plus
• Strong team player
• High personal drive
• Very strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Eloquence in communication
• Persuasive power
• Leadership capabilities