IT Project Manager (SYSANLYSIS), 617317000#
- Incumbent is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, working with process and functional owners to define and prioritize the product vision and customer requirements.
- Assist in coordinating the Capability Roadmap(s) and Product Release Roadmap(s), and by working closely with the development team(s), finance, J64/Infrastructure, Cyber Security and……other functional areas to ensure Return on Investment (ROI) and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Incumbent represents the single, unified view of the product and is ultimately accountable for its delivery and the evaluation if it meets its targeted Return on Investment (ROI).Collaborate with multiple business process areas to define the product ? work with the various stakeholder to define what is important to have in the product and prioritization of features.
- Ensure the backlog of work is prioritized based on the agreed value proposition.
- Conduct formal business opportunity analysis to determine product development plans and product features.
- Conduct market analysis completed and used in all decisions.
- Works with the Functional Product Owner teams, defines the vision and strategy for the teams and coordinates development of the release plan.