deFacto Global is growing financial and operational analytics software company located in Troy, NY. Our customers include many brand-name companies including ATT, PBS, Hulu, FILA, Focus Brands (Annie’s Pretzels, Moe’s, Cinnabon, etc.) and many others. Our company is competitive with some of the largest and best funded companies in the world. In fact, we were recently recognized as the top vendor in our market by a leading industry analyst. Our success is based the combination of in-depth subject expertise, quality of our product offering and an unmatched ability to deliver excellent implementation services.
deFacto Global is seeking an entry-level implementation consultant to work with our clients. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our professional services team and have responsibility for implementing product capabilities for clients throughout the US.
Professional and Personal Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a BA or BS in accounting, corporate finance, or a related field,
- Strong interest in working with financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis systems,
- Solid understanding of financial and accounting principles, terminology, and practices including financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis,
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team environment as well as alone,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to prioritize project activities,
- Independent, self-starter – can “figure out” what needs to be done,
- Meticulous, detail-oriented ‘systems developer’ mentality
- Solid customer-facing, interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the team, accountability for your area of responsibility
We reward our employees generously, take time to recognize and reward high-achievers, and encourage and support career development opportunities – all while ensuring a balance in both work and lifestyles. deFacto Global employees have the opportunity to make a large impact in our company’s success and be very visible across the organization. We seek to hire the best and the brightest.
Compensation and benefits include a competitive base salary plus generous bonus, full medical, disability, and life insurance, a 401K retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays.