Death Wish Coffee Company is made by passionate people for passionate people, and our carefully selected, perfectly roasted coffee beans produce a bold, highly caffeinated coffee blend. As the maker of the World’s Strongest Coffee, we strive for the best tasting and highest quality organic and fair-trade beans in every bag. Our processes are USDA certified and we have committed to sustainability throughout our products.
In 2016, Death Wish Coffee aired a Super Bowl 50 commercial after winning the Intuit Small Business Competition. In 2018 and 2019, we launched our products on the International Space Station making it the Strongest Coffee in the Galaxy. In 2020, we were #1 on Amazon’s “Most Wished For” coffee, and today, Death Wish Coffee is sold in more than 14,000 stores nationwide. Over a million people trust us to wake them up and give them the caffeinated kick they need every morning, and we’re just getting started.
As the maker of the World’s Strongest Coffee, we seek the boldest, strongest, and most ambitious people to join our team. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions and challenge each other to become the best version of themselves and execute the world’s strongest ideas. We value passion and hard work and have industry-leading perks to reward a job well done. Did someone say free coffee?
The eCommerce Coordinator is a hands-on position focused on assisting with day-to-day responsibilities of our eCommerce and marketing needs. This role will primarily be responsible for eCommerce operations, including but not limited to, creating, modifying and maintaining product pages, proofing listing functionality and UX, implementing promotions & marketing content, and Shopify application functionality. This person will collaborate cross-functionally with the Marketing, Creative and Product teams, being the primary point of contact for all eCommerce external applications.
- Maintain product catalogue in Amazon and Shopify
- Review all product information for accurate and relevancy
- Ensure product information is current and cohesive and all product images are up to date
- Ensure website marketing collateral such as images, videos, and banners are relevant and functional
- Coordinate with various members of the marketing team to ensure successful product launches through company website, social-commerce, product feed, email, and SMS links
- Coordinate with Retail, Merchandise, Marketing, and eCommerce teams to ensure promotional calendar is executed – error free
- Support and communicate with customer service team on promotions and product updates
- Assist eCommerce team with cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Audit website and links for relevance and accuracy
- Communicate with website developer to identify issues and optimization opportunities as well as support associated development projects and tickets
- Coordinate with various internal teams on Amazon Seller Central account maintenance and management
- Act as liaison between eCommerce Director and virtual assistants to ensure business objectives are being met, strategies are being implemented, and underlying tactics are being executed
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to schedule and manage all Amazon promotions
- In partnership with Marketing Data Analyst and eCommerce Director – institute recurring weekly sales and performance reporting
Who you are:
- Highly – organized with the ability prioritize and focus on what is important
- Passion for learning new skills
- Take initiative and ownership of problems and works towards solutions
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Shopify CMS preferred
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
Benefits and Perks:
At Death Wish Coffee, we seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute The World’s Strongest ideas. We value your passions just as much as your work and have industry-leading perks to reward a job well done. Did someone say free coffee? In addition, this position will offer:
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurances.
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
This is a Full-Time, Flex to Death (FTD) eligible role. FTD is the way we work. We have core collaboration hours when we’re fully available to each other and outside of that we work whenever needed to successfully get our job done. We’ll talk more about this during the interview process!