Davis Tool is currently experiencing large growth with a sustainable future. We have multiple openings for all levels of experience. Join Davis Tool’s expanding Engineering Team and help make a difference. Our dynamic environment has many opportunities to learn, grow, and be a leader. We are looking for individuals interested in mechanical design, high speed machining, mechanical assemblies and process planning for the Aerospace, Medical and High-Tech industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create manufacturing planning for machined and assembled products including diverse coating and inspection requirements.
- Participate in tooling development.
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives and improvements of manufacturing processes.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience with modern CAD tools and technical writing skills.
- Have experience using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and blue print reading.
- Have strong computer skills including creation of spreadsheets.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have a familiarity with machining and/or assembly processes; includes ‘hands on’ machining experience involving modern multi-axis CNC Machine tools and/or aerospace assembly experience.
- CNC programming experience is highly valued but not required.
- Having experience planning and quoting machined parts is desirable.
- Having experience manufacturing sheet metal and/or complex machined products is highly valued.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent years of experience is preferred.
Davis Tool offers generous benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and 401(k) with match.
To apply go to www.davistl.com/jobs. Resume required. For assistance contact HR at 503-648-0936.
Davis Tool, Inc. is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen Required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.