As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Training Manager, under the Customer Experience department.
Does This Describe You:
You are a problem solver, a team player, and output-oriented.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Create and maintain relationships and processes with relevant stakeholders across product development teams in order to inform and influence Support training needs
- Collaborate/consult with Subject Matter Experts to identify key knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with learning objectives
- Identify appropriate instructional strategies to efficiently meet project goals
- Innovate and improve upon learning solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of learning design and delivery
- Create design documentation that communicates learning objectives, content structure, assessment measures, and learning impact
- Create prototypes, storyboards, scripts, course content, simulations, scenarios, assessments, etc. for learning solutions
- Build learning materials using eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate 360
- Partner with Datto’s LMS Administrator to deliver and embed content
- Establish best practices surrounding e-learning development, including creating design templates and identifying opportunities to streamline the production process
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the application of adult learning theory, instructional design, and online learning product development; preference for experience with both Articulate 360 and Techsmith Camtasia
- Experience working in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Moderate to high technical aptitude. Ability to sufficiently learn and understand technical products and concepts required to communicate and work with technical subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Excellent consulting, problem solving, and analytical skills with a detail orientation
- Experience in project management, with the ability to work on several projects one at a time, prioritize and organize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with staff at all levels within the organization
- Proficiency using standard Microsoft Office/Google Suite software such as word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Undergraduate degree in Instructional Design, Education, Educational Technology, or a related field of study
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.