We are looking for a Design Engineer to work in the Dallara USA headquarters in Speedway, IN. This position designs and develops mechanical products and components, defining the functional and technical characteristics.
Main Responsibilities include:
· Designing and modeling 3D components and assemblies
· Producing drawings of modeled components and assemblies
· Completing the designs and drawings created by others in the design group
· Creating bill of materials of the designs within the area of competence
· Inspecting the bill of materials if filled in by others for the items within the area of competence
· Being responsible for the management and maintenance of parts and assemblies
· Attaining customer satisfaction concerning their work
· Respecting security guidelines within their area of competence
· Experience with Engineering design
· Knowledge and experience with CREO preferred.
· Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
· Time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
· Accurate and strong attention to detail
· Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident