Location is Austin, TX or Hartford, CT. Will be required to be in office once COVID restrictions are lifted.
Hours Monday – Friday 12:45pm – 9:15pm EST
The WorkLife Consultant (WLC) is part of the WorkLife Team and provides consultation, assessment and resource referrals to a variety of customers for a variety of needs including child care, elder/adult care, and basic/everyday needs. The WLC is responsible for providing Worklife consultation and informational services to members and plan sponsors. The most frequent requests received are for child care/children with special needs, elder/adult care, basic/everyday needs, and mental health. Due to expanded business, elder care is the top requested need. The WLC assesses needs, proposes options and researches/screens potential community service providers to meet the assessed needs. Provides resource referrals, and coaches individuals on how to use resources to handle various life and work situations. Appropriately documents member interactions and research/case fulfillment in the system. Works in a call center environment and completes outbound phone calls and research in between taking calls from the inbound queue. Not all calls will be research/referral oriented. Some calls may be more administrative or customer service oriented. Additional responsibilities assigned based on business need.
1+ years experience in social work, social services or
related field is required (ex. case management or discharge
– Experience with doing assessments and locating/referring
to community resources is required.
– Excellent computer skills.
– Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented telephonic call center environment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
1+ years of experience in a social or human services
(clinical, psychiatric, or medical setting)
– Experience/knowledge of Elder Care
– Spanish speaking
– Masters degree in Social Work preferred
Bachelors degree in social work or health related field
(Health Education, etc.)
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.