The Accounting Analyst position is a part of our PBM segment within the General Accounting Team. The individual will be working with a dynamic and skilled group, which manages the accounting operations for CVS Health.
The candidate will be required to work with multiple team members to ensure operations are accurately accounted for and recorded in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Assist in the achievement of an accurate and timely month end close, which includes recording journal entries and month end reporting.
2. Perform testing of key internal controls.
3. Ensure integrity of reported details within your functional area.
4. Cross functional collaboration with finance teams to provide analysis of the accounts which will drive strategic decision making
5. Support the internal and external audit functions in gathering support for the financial statement and internal control audits
1 or more years of experience using Microsoft Office products
– Experience with PivotTables, V-Lookup, Filters, Macros, etc.
– Experience with General Ledger, SAP
Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Accounting or Finance.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.