INFLUENCER MARKETING INTERN
At Current, we’re on a mission to enable our members to create better financial outcomes for themselves. Headquartered in NYC, we’re a leading U.S. fintech and one of the fastest growing companies with over 3 million members. No matter your title, we welcome everyone to build great products, grow quickly, and make an impact together.
We’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern to work closely with marketing, product, and operations teams. This role will focus on building and developing influencer marketing partnerships to drive growth through branded content. This is an opportunity to research, identify, and establish relationships with potential influencers while ensuring high quality, cost efficiency and a focus on good content.
The ideal candidate has an interest in the influencer marketing ecosystem and a strong passion to collaborate with the world’s most innovative creators across platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work, is motivated by success and has the ability to execute at scale.
- Recent graduate or enrolled student
- 1+ year experience with influencer marketing via internship, clubs, side projects, student organizations, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to source influencers with outreach and follow-up in different stages simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to move quickly
- Strong creative skills; must be able to think outside the box
- Experience collaborating with creators and influencers across Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience working with creators and influencers to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Experience building brand ambassadorship or affiliate marketing for smaller influencers
- Experience developing and deploying swag/merch for influencers