Cunningham | Quill Architects, a 20+ member award-winning architectural firm located in the heart of Georgetown, Washington, D.C., is seeking an Architectural Marketing Assistant. Established in 1996, our firm culture is grounded in collaboration, camaraderie and creativity.
Summary: Entry level position with little or no experience.
- BS Architecture/BA Architecture/Working toward Graduate Degree in Architecture
- General experience as student.
- Basic understanding of architectural principles and theory associated with project design and construction document production, beginning knowledge of construction materials and methods.
- Working knowledge and skills in design production techniques, including knowledge of CADD, hand sketching/rendering, 3D computer modeling, model building, word processing, and graphics/desktop publishing software.
- Entry-level architectural position, which assists in all aspects of the building design process including preparation of presentation materials, schematic design, design development, and contract documents, model building, rendering and construction administration activities under constant supervision.
- Assists in the preparation/revision of drawings for schematic design, design development and contract documents.
- Assists in the preparation of design sketches, renderings, models, and graphics for presentations.
- Maintains submittal / CA logs
- Contributes to a positive office environment
- Works under the supervision of more senior architects, associates, and principals
We offer competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, 401(k), paid time off, company holidays, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.