With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Responsible for materials management, cycle counting, and staging for production operations for vaccines manufacturing. Responsible for the movement of raw materials/consumables and finished product, while functioning as part of a high-performance work team.
Work hours are: M-F – 830am-5pm or 730am-4pm (will rotate start and end time to provide full day shift coverage)
- Supports production by staging materials used in production suites.
- Operates manufacturing equipment such as electric pallet jacks to move and stage materials
- Utilizes SAP to transfer, receive, materials and goods from warehouse for use by production.
- Troubleshoots SAP discrepancies when needed
- Performs inventory cycle counts of production areas
- Follows standard procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Executes plant stock write-off activities in SAP
- Enters data for process control, departmental databases and spreadsheets
- Reviews and maintains cGMP production support documentation/departmental databases and spreadsheets
- Assists with investigations; reviews operational and process discrepancies in manufacturing
- Executes monthly cleaning PM within work area
- Performs general housekeeping activities on a daily bases, i.e removing card board boxes, plastic wrapping etc. from the work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ SAP system experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in a regulated facility preferred